Education Support Staffing
Our Education Support staffing division are continually working with clients to supply:
- Academic Personal Assistants
- Academic Note Takers
- Personal Assistants/HCAs
- Learning Support Officers
- Assistive Technology Tutors
- Alternative Formatters
- Irish Sign Language Interpreters
- Exam Reader/Scribe/Invigilator
- Subject Specific Tutors
- Study Skills Support
Ireland’s leading provider of Education Support in Further and Higher Education Facilities. Servisource Education Support provides appropriately qualified and experienced Educational Support Workers (ESW) to assist students with disabilities equal access in Education. The type of support services required are dependent on the needs of the individual students and are determined through the Needs Assessment process carried out by the Disability Office. We provide a range of suitably qualified Educational Support Workers as required by individual students registered with the service. Servisource Education Support provides comprehensive cost-effective staffing solutions to clients and delivers superior professional support to students nationwide.
Meet The Education Support Team
Ciara joined Servisource in 2015 and is responsible for the delivery and development of our Education Support Division. She manages, motivates and leads the Educational Support team to provide high quality and innovative staffing solutions to clients. She is responsible for the satisfactory delivery of the service and developing a good working relationship with clients.
Contact: 042 9368382
Education Support Coordinator
Jenny has been with Servisource since 2011 and joined the Education Support team in August 2016. The main function of Jenny’s role is to coordinate the onboarding of suitably qualified staff placed with our clients. Engaging throughout the academic year with all clients’ to ensure all needs are being meet while maintaining a consistent high standard of service.
Contact: 042 936 8323
Recruitment & Placement Coordinator
Bronwyn has been working in the Education Support team since July 2017. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting suitably qualified and compliant staff to support students through their chosen course of study. She oversees rostering, follows up on compliance, manages staff queries and continually engages with students in relation to the service provided.
Contact: 042 93 68329
Benefits to our clients
We invest considerable time and resources in getting to know our clients. We assist institutions in accomplishing their short- and long-term goals in relation to the provision of Educational Support Workers. A fundamental principle of Servisource is to recruit the best candidate for the job, with a strong reputation for sourcing candidates that are in short supply.
Our teams are based in Dundalk, Dublin, Cork, Galway, Waterford, Limerick, Sligo and Belfast. Consequently, we are able to support our clients on a national infrastructure and can provide a network of contacts that are ‘local’ to our clients.
- We recruit and supply all Educational Support Workers from PA’s to ISL Interpreters
- We save our clients time by co-ordinating the day to day ESW support and streamline the recruitment, rostering, HR, compliance, training, payroll and billing operations into one package
- Our database of highly qualified, professional staff ensures we provide a consistent supply of skilled Education Support Workers
- Excellent monitoring, evaluation and feedback processes
- Disability Awareness with Industry expert consultants across a range of sectors
- We can provide ad hoc, temporary or permanent staffing solutions to meet your needs